Fran’s help has been a real lifeline in times of stress. We have suffered with long term illness in the family and her help has been essential with stress relief and keeping a positive attitude to life. I whole heartedly suggest you contact Fran for help and advice.
Mrs A Wymondham
Mindfulness feedback on MBSR
- Very beneficial, more aware of myself, other people and surroundings
- A sense of growing, more aware of self and others. A sense of belonging with like minded people. I feel very grateful for having the experience
- I feel a calmer person. I am able to enjoy more that life has to offer. I can deal with low mood periods easier.
- Doing a 3 step breathing space at the dentist relieved a great deal of stress and lead to a positive experience.
- I’ve learnt strategies and techniques to deal with life in the 21st
- I’m learning to be a more relaxed content person.
- I’m learning to enjoy the ups and deal with the setbacks
- I enjoy pleasant experiences more and notice my internal dialogue
- Insight into my thought processes
- Learnt to be kinder to myself
- I have noticed that I am calmer and less fraught in same ongoing situations
- I am more able to ”verbalise”- speaking out rather than pressing down emotions
- I feel more content in myself, more able to cope with life generally – optimistic about the future
- I feel lighter more relaxed and positive – able to cope more effectively and efficiently with my make up both inwardly and outwardly.
- Although I’ve found it difficult at times I know this is all down to my own mindstate and mental health.
- I have used mindfulness at work, in relationships, to communicate, stress reduction, to comfort others.
- A better way to live my life.
- I learned to notice things, accept things. Not to judge myself.
- Gave me the confidence to feel okay about slowing down for mental health recovery.
- I am more at ease with myself.
- How useful it is to take time out for myself each day.